Manumed active wrist compression bandage
Unit price / per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Stabilizing bandage for the wrist
Slight compression and stabilization in the wrist can be useful for various diseases: These include wrist arthrosis, sprains on the wrist or tendinitis.
The wrist bandage Manumed active is made of compressive knitted fabric, which stabilizes the wrist well. A belt strap ensures a better hold and at the same time relieves the outer area of the hand knuckle through its opening. The bandage can help relieve irritation in the wrist area.
- Optimized comfort zone for more flexibility
- Size-optimized hand splint
- No cutting in thanks to the soft edge
Aid number: 05.07.02.0127
- Wrist injuries, e.g. sprains, distortions
- Irritation (post-traumatic, post-operative, rheumatic)
- Wrist osteoarthritis
- Feeling of instability
- Diseases or injuries to the skin in the area of application, especially if there are signs of inflammation (excessive warming, swelling or redness)
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the forearm / hand area (e.g. in diabetes)
- Lymphatic drainage disorders - as well as unclear swelling of soft tissues outside the area of application