Push Sports wrist bandage
The Push Sports wrist bandage stabilizes the wrist with volar and dorsally integrated reinforcement rods and thus supports it when stretching and bending. In addition, the desired Adjust compression individually with the elastic band. The Grip ability remains thanks to the recess in the palm of the hand receive. For a good feel for the ball during sports.
Item No. 04 9180
Aid no. 07/05/02/3039
Full gripping ability
The bandage supports the wrist while the fingers and palm remain free. For a good feel for the ball during sports.
The volar and dorsal stabilizing bars are flexible and cushion movements in order to relieve the wrist.
Stability and dynamism
Optimized for athletes: Flexion and extension are effectively limited without completely immobilizing the wrist.
The elastic strap can be closed with a single movement and ensures comfortable compression and a feeling of security.
The Push Sports wrist bandage is suitable for the treatment of the following indications:
- Pain in the wrist
- Wrist instability
- Secondary prevention after wrist injuries
You should consult your doctor before using the product in the following cases:
- Skin diseases or injuries in the area of application, in particular with signs of inflammation such as redness, warming or swelling
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the area of application
- Lymph drainage disorders and inconclusive swelling
To determine the size of the Push Sports wrist bandage, the Circumference of the wrist measured between the hand and the forearm knuckles.
|Sizes||Hand circumference (cm)|
|S.||13 – 15,5|
|M.||15,5 – 18|
|L.||18 – 20,5|
The correct fit of the Push Sports wrist bandage is necessary for you to get your full effectiveness can unfold. See you in Videohow to properly apply the product.
Good to know
- For the correct application of the Push Sports wrist bandage, a Diagnosis from a doctor or therapist to be necessary.
- The initial creation of the product must by trained specialists take place and be shown.
- An optimal effect of the Push Sports thumb brace can only be achieved by choosing the right size. Try on the bandage to check your size before buying.
- Keep the Product Information to read the instructions for donning later.
- Also contact your dealer if the product individually adapted must become.
- Before each use, check your Push Sports Bandage for signs of wear or aging of the parts / seams. Because optimal performance of your bandage can only be guaranteed if the product is in a perfect condition is located.